Guarantee and Refund Policy
Our Guarantee and Refund Policy is only applicable under the following conditions
The Guarantee and Refund Policy only applies to the Visa General Cloud product with the price you paid when you continued with our service (currently $399 but if you purchased the service with a coupon, it would be the final price you paid after the coupon was applied). We do not guarantee or refund any government fees, processing fees or other fees or expenses associated with your petition.
We do not offer guarantees or refunds if you changed your mind, broke up with your partner, cannot proceed due to illness or death or due to anything considered force majeure.
If you were denied your USA K1 Visa from the USCIS after submitting the petition you printed from our Cloud product, and are requesting a refund from Visa General, you must meet the following criteria:
- The denial was not due to your failure to respond to USCIS adequately and or with proper and correct documentation
- The denial was not due to your failure to respond to USCIS in a timely manner
- The denial was not due to you providing misleading information on your petition
- The denial was not due to you providing incorrect information on your petition
- The denial was not due to you not meeting the minimum income requirements
- The denial was not due to you not meeting other requirements of the petition process
- Your country is on the banned list (see below for list)
To request a refund, you must submit the following information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the official USCIS denial letter date:
- Summary of your refund request
- Scan of the original letter from USCIS with the reason for denial outlined in the letter (we reserve the right to validate and authenticate the letter by contacting the USCIS directly)
Banned Country List
This guarantee and refund policy do not apply if your country of origin is on the US Government banned list which includes but is not limited to: Iran, Nigeria, Eritrea, North Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Somalia, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Myanmar, Sudan and Tanzania. Since the list changes, we reserve the right to void the guarantee based on present and past country bans.
The refundable amount is processed back to the original credit card used to pay for the service within 14 days of the refund request approval. If other refund payment arrangements were made, the refundable amount will be processed under those terms within 14 days of the refund request approval.